Indeed a very nice plugin. Too bad it's not working for me:
I installed this on a production environment (SP Server with ~400 users) on Friday. On Monday users started to report that they are not able to access some websites on the portal that they used to. When I checked their permissions, based on those they should
have had access. But they got "Access Denied" errors on some pages.
This is what I saw in the logs (lots of errors like this):
29243 11/12/2012 13:58:28.72 w3wp.exe (0x1198) 0x45F0 SharePoint Foundation General 8e2s Medium Unknown SPRequest error occurred. More information: 0x80070005 5123c61e-7b4a-4e14-8a7b-899b72bebabf
29244 11/12/2012 13:58:28.72 w3wp.exe (0x1198) 0x45F0 SharePoint Foundation General 8sl2 High DelegateControl: Exception thrown while rendering child control 'ASP._controltemplates_spgoogleanalytics_googleanalyticsconnector_ascx': Thread was being aborted. 5123c61e-7b4a-4e14-8a7b-899b72bebabf
After disabling the plugin in the site collection, everything came back to normal.